Energy Efficiency Credit Program
Applies only to equipment that is purchased by Northwest Rural or Northwest Rural consumer.
- Note: Minimum of 500 lumens - Medium base (standard residential base), GU24 base or fixtures with built in LEDs that meet the above criteria qualify.
- LED fixtures with multiple light sources ( for example, multiple LED tubes, rope-light, or under-counter lighting) are considered to be one fixture.
- Note: Rebates must be requested within 90 days of purchase/installation.
- Energy Star rated LED lamps and LED fixtures with outputs over 500 lumens
- 50% of lamp or fixture cost
- Capped at $8 / lamp
- Maximum of 50 lamps per account per year