Energy Efficiency Credit Program
Variable Speed Drive Retrofit
Applies to the installation of:
- Variable frequency drives retrofit onto existing equipment such as irrigation, farm, commercial wells and industrial uses
- New motors may be installed at the same time and may qualify for a separate motor rebate.
- Replacement of existing VSDs for maintenance or other purposes does not qualify for an incentive.
- Soft start kits added to existing motors will not be considered for a rebate.
Note: Rebates must be requested within 90 days of installation.
- Attachments - itemized receipt
- The lesser of 50% of the cost of the VSD unit or
|Motor Nameplate hp||Incentive|
|Less than 25||No incentive|
|Larger than 250||$6,800|
- Capped at $20,000 per consumer per year