Energy Efficiency Credit Program
Smart Thermostats – Whole House Fans
Applies only to Smart Thermostats that is purchased by a Northwest consumer.
- Itemized receipt. Limit 2 thermostats per customer account, except for line voltage. Line voltage Smart thermostats limit is 5 per customer account. Thermostat must be installed at the customer account location.
- Smart Thermostat $25/unit
- Smart Thermostat when customer is participating in managed customer system program $50/unit
Applies only to Whole House Fans that is purchased by a Northwest consumer.
- Itemized receipt and product model information. A whole house fan is a type of fan, commonly venting into a home’s attic, designed to circulate air in a home (sometimes confused with a powered attic ventilator, which exhausts hot air from the attic to the outside through an opening in the roof or gable at a low velocity. Replacement or new installations qualify.
- Whole House Fan $100/unit