The Touchstone Energy Partners brand represents a nationwide alliance made of more than 740 local, consumer-owned electric providers in 47 states. Touchstone Energy providers collectively deliver power and energy solutions to more than 30 million customers every day. Public power districts and cooperatives distribute power for 56 percent of the U.S. land mass over 2.5 million miles of power lines.
Public power districts and cooperatives were established to provide electricity to rural America, and now make up the largest electric utility network in the nation. Touchstone Energy is the national brand identity for that network.
Did you know Electric Partners ...
- Are located in 80% of the nation’s counties
- Are the largest electric utility network in the nation
- Total more than 900 local systems in 47 states
- Have 42 million member-owners
- Distribute power over 2.5 million miles of line
- Serve 56% of the U.S. land mass
- Own $130 billion in generation, transmission, and distribution assets
- More than 88% of all local electric partners offer electricity generated from renewable sources.
What Makes Our Partners Different
Touchstone Energy partners are owned by the members they serve and are committed to providing reliable electricity at the lowest price possible. In short, partners “look out” for the members they serve.
Touchstone Energy partners provide high standards of service according to their four core values: integrity, accountability, innovation and commitment to community.
Touchstone Energy partners rank well ahead of their industry counterparts when it comes to customer satisfaction. Recent data from the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), one the nation’s most recognized measures of customer satisfaction, gives Touchstone Energy partners an average score of “83” out of a possible 100, outclassing utility industry satisfaction score of “77.”