Residential / Stockwell
1. Check to see if Digital numbers are showing or if the meter is blank.
2. Record Meter Number located directly under NRPPD on the face of the meter.
3. Check Breakers - they should be in the up position.
4. Reset Breakers (Shut them off then back on).
5. Call the meter number into NRPPD to report an outage.
Some customers may have a double-throw switch rather than breakers.
1. In this case check meter and if blank, record the meter number located directly under NRPPD on the face of the meter and call the outage in.