Energy Star Appliances and Recycling
Applies only to equipment that is purchased by a Northwest consumer.
- Note: Energy Star refrigerators and freezers must be full size at 7.75 cubic feet or greater.
- Replacement of gas units with induction require verification of old gas cooktop/range. Photograph of old unit are sufficient. Itemized receipt for induction cooktop/range purchase
- Note: Energy Star Rating – Equipment shall be listed as Energy Star rated. A complete list of qualified equipment is available at www.energystar.gov
- Note: Rebates must be requested within 90 days of installation.
- Full size(7.75 cubic feet or greater) Energy Star certified refrigerators and freezers $30/unit
- Refrigerator and/or Freezer Recycling (Limit of two) $60/unit
- Energy Star certified clothes washers (front load) $40/unit
- Energy Star certified clothes washers (top load) $30/unit
- Energy star Clothes Dryer (electric only) $30/unit
- Energy Star Hybrid clothes dryer heat pump (vent-less) $90/unit
- Induction Cooktops/range measuring 30” or larger (electric-to-induction replacement $100/unit
- Induction Cooktops (gas-to-induction replacement or new construction $350/unit