Applies to new LED fixtures
- Minimum Lumens as stated in table,
- Lighting directly attached to buildings, signs, parking garages, or off-street pedestrian lighting, bollards or lamps less than 2,100 lumen output do not qualify as Pole Mounted Lighting.
- Screw-in LED lamps and LED retrofit kits do not qualify as Pole Mounted Lighting.
- Attachments- itemized receipt with product model number or specification sheet including lumen output.
- Incentive only applies to the permanent installation of a new LED head that is purchased by the consumer.
- Retrofit kits for existing heads do not qualify.
- Note: Rebate must be requested within 90 days of installation
The incentive will be the lower of:
- The sum of the per-fixture values from the table below OR
- 25% of the material cost for each new head
- $20,000 per project applies only to Pole Mounted Lighting Category
|Minimum Lumens||Incentive per Head|