Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Retrofit
Energy Efficiency Credit Program
Variable Speed Drive Retrofit
Applies to the installation of:
- Variable frequency drives retrofit onto existing equipment such as irrigation, farm, commercial wells and industrial uses
- New motors may be installed at the same time and may qualify for a separate motor rebate.
- Replacement of existing VSDs for maintenance or other purposes does not qualify for an incentive.
- Soft start kits added to existing motors will not be considered for a rebate.
- Note: Rebates must be requested within 120 days of installation.
- No requirements at this time
- The lesser of 50% of the cost of the VSD unit or
Motor Nameplate hp Incentive
- Less than 25 no incentive
- 25 $1,600
- 30 $1,750
- 40 $2,050
- 50 $2,350
- 60 $2,650
- 75 $3,100
- 100 $3,800
- 125 $4,600
- 150 $5,300
- 200 $6,800
- 250 $6,800
- Larger than 250 $6,800
- Capped at $20,000 per consumer per year