Electric Motor Rebates
Energy Efficiency Credit Program
Energy-Efficient Electric Motor Rebates
Applies to the installation of a new motor with a minimum of 10 horsepower, which is to operate at a minimum of 15% load factor or for a minimum of 3 months each year. Motors less than 10 horsepower qualify if the aggregate for a single application, which requires all motors to operate, is at least 10 horsepower.
- Payments require a copy of the invoice or bill of sale with model number and/or specification sheet indicating horsepower.
- Note: Motors taken from customer’s stock qualify as follows:
- if the invoice is less than six months old, motor qualifies for the appropriate efficiency payment
- if there is no invoice, or the invoice is greater than six months old, motor qualifies for the lowest efficiency payment.
- Limited to irrigation motors
- Note: Rebates must be requested within 120 days of installation.
Electric Motors – Tri-State’s Contribution Electric Motors – Northwest Rural’s Contribution
Premium Efficient Motor (10 to 500hp) $8/hp Premium Efficient Motor $2/hp $10/hp
Wiring Assistance $1.50/hp $1.50/hp
- Note: Assistance if the motor replaces a fossil-fueled engine, or is a new installation.