Water Heater Rebates
2018 Energy Efficiency Credit Program:
Northwest Rural Public Power District and Tri-State G&T Association, our power supplier, offer rebates through our Energy Efficiency Credit Program to our customers who install energy-efficient water heating equipment. Rebates must be requested within 120 days of installation.
Water Heater Rebates:
Credit applies to new or replacement units that are purchased by, or leased to, the consumer.
Water Heater – Tri-State's Contribution
- Basic Unit - 30-55 gallon resistance water heaters: $30 / unit
- Lifetime tank warranty, 30 gallon to 55 gallon only: $50 / unit
- Ground source heat pump desuperheater - Primary heating by direct exchanger: $100 / unit
- Lifetime tank warranty: $25 / unit additional
- Heat Pump Water Heater (air to water and may have back-up resistance element) Residential units must be Energy Star rated - 30 gallon minimum: $350 / unit
*Note: No incentive will be paid for a unit serving as backup for another source such as solar water heating.
Water Heater – Northwest Rural's Contribution
- Basic Unit - 30 - 55 gallon resistance water heater: $20 / unit
- Ground source or heat pump water Heater: $20 / unit
Rebates must be requested within 120 days of installation.