Outage Troubleshooting Guide
|Residential / Stockwell|
1. Check to see if Digital numbers are showing or if meter is blank.
2. Record Meter Number located directly under NRPPD on face of meter.
3. Check Breakers - they should be in the up position.
4. Reset Breakers (Shut them off then back on).
5. Call the meter number in to NRPPD to report outage.
Some customers may have a double throw switch rather than breakers.
1. In this case check meter and if blank, record meter number located directly under NRPPD on face of meter and call the outage in.